Sunday, May 15, 2011

Singapore Technologies Engineering Idol 2011!

This is the third time that I had been invited to judge for ST Engineering Singing Competition. As usual, it is a great pleasure.

Many would thought that a singing competition held within a company will not be of high standard, but it is not the same case with ST Engineering. There are always many great singers taking part in this competition; especially this year where there are more new bloods, which brings the competition to a whole new level.



Judges for the night.
That's me on the extreme left.

There are 16 finalists. They sing a mixture of Mandarin, English and Hokkien songs.

I love to judge for singing competitions, as the contestants always inspire me when they perform their song; the way they move their body, their planning of image and costumes, the looks on their faces; the passion they display is indeed very endearing.


The winners of the night. The hot favourite won, everyone is happy...
I am happy too! =)

It was an enjoyable session, actually I was really perked up, feeling all excited after, and cannot wait to go back to school and teach my students!

I look forward to seeing all the competitors again, in the light that they will learn whatever this competition has taught them, and excel in their performance and singing techniques.

Looking forward to Singapore Technologies Engineering Idol 2012!
Yappie!

No comments: