Thursday, March 11, 2010

Practise Session for Student Gathering Mar 2010!



We have Anqi, Jiewen,Zellyn and Jake in the video. Grace could not be here due to her exams. I hope she is going to do well! Alright, back to the video, they are doing the song 喜欢你by Kit Chan.

It is not a very tough song to sing, but this time around it's a huge challenge for them, as all of them are going to harmonise and sing parts. It is not easy, I know it because I had problems harmonising years ago. But I know it can be achieved through some hard work and discipline. This time around, I really do hope they can step up to the job, and have a good performance.

The 5 of them came from 3 different classes. It is through events like a student gathering, that students from different department get to mindle with each other.

It always makes my day seeing students, practising hard for a performance. I really hope they will bring this spirit throughout their music journey.

No comments: