Wednesday, June 25, 2008

One More Event!

Eight students from Echo Music Alex, Esther, Fiona, Jake, Meijun, Neo, Sky and Joey plus Caleb and myself will be heading down to Singapore Conference Hall to join Jiujian in a Charity Show for Sichuan. This is a closed door event organised by the Lee Foundation.

We will be singing the song “别松开手”. This song is written by Jiujian specially for the Sichuan Earthquake victims. This song involved more than 40 artistes collaborating together....all for a good cause.

You can show your support by buying the CD singles album, available at Sembawang Music. It is only $10.00 each. I promise you this is a very lovely song.




Today my students and I have the chance to do our minor part for the charity. I hope everything can go well. Wish us all the best.

No comments: