Monday, May 26, 2008

Kovan Superstar 2008!

Kovan Superstar is a singing competition co-organized by Echo Music and the Xtreme Youth Zone Inc. The audition kicked off on the 24th May attracting over 60 applications. The judges were vocal instructor Meijin from the Singapore Bible College, Campus Superstar runner up Benjamin and myself.

The standard of the competition was much higher than I expected. I feel youngsters nowadays can really sing...which is great! There are certainly some who are more outstanding than others. But we will not know the final outcome until the final which is on the 21st June.

Echo Music had some students taking part as well. It is an experience I wish them to have more than anything else. I wish to congratulate Neo, Fiona and Liling who had made it through the finals. Jiayou ya....

As I am one of the judge, so there are only limited pics which I can take on my side. So...these are some of them...



Our poster......

Some briefing before the event

Fiona and Neo....jiayou ya

The dearies of the school.....

No comments: