Monday, March 24, 2008

Unleash your Talent at Kovan

Unleash your talent is a event organised by a XYZ (Xtreme Youth Zone) to let the youngsters have a chance to showcase their singing talent on stage. I thought it is a very meaningful and cozy event. Echomusic had 4 students participating as well. I would say it is great effort overall.

Victor, our guitar instructor is very kind to help out with the guitar accompaniment that night. Alex was also very helpful snapping the pictures for us. Thank you both so much. As for my side, I am sitting with the audience watching my students performing......praying that they will do well and bringing what they had been taught in the classroom with them.


Me with the boys!


Me with the bride and bridegroom....just joking..


Everyone! Love the Lomo effect

I felt that it is only through live performances on stage that will truly strengthen us as a musician. Looking forward for more in the future.........=)

No comments: